California Energy Commission
Title 24 (Part 6) is a set of building codes that are having a big impact on the way lighting and controls are used in California. Building Energy Efficiency Standards are designed to ensure new and existing buildings achieve energy efficiency and preserve outdoor and indoor environmental quality. These are updated every three years. Clanton & Associates has been working on Title 24 Code Cycles since 2002.
Clanton & Associates past Title 24 work experience
• 2019 Title 24: exterior lighting CASE team, interior lighting and control support
• 2016 Title 24: exterior lighting CASE team
• 2016 Title 24 local reach codes: exterior lighting CASE team
• 2013 Title 24 HMG: exterior lighting CASE team
• 2011 Title 24 HMG: exterior lighting and controls CASE team
• 2011 Title 24 HMG Open Office: interior lighting and controls CASE team
• 2008 Title 24: exterior lighting CASE team
• 2005 Title 24: exterior lighting CASE team
• 2005 JA for 2005 Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• 2002 Title 24: exterior lighting CASE team
Clanton & Associates has developed street and pedestrian lighting master plans, lighting criteria, tours, pilot demonstrations, surveys, lighting measurements, and lighting research projects. Our extensive experience in creating street lighting master plans and guidelines for cities, assists our clients in making informed decisions regarding street lighting design to plan for the future of smart cities.